Organization:Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
- Feel overwhelmed in caring for others?
- Experience insomnia, worry, or anxiety?
- Have trouble dealing with your feelings?
- Find it hard to find time to take care of yourself?
- Have trouble asking for help and following through on it?
Please join Janet Lovegrove, a Registered Nurse, BSCN, MSC, CPMHN(c) as she takes you through a sixteen-week educational program designed to help you learn how to take better care of you as you care for others. The three-hour weekly class will focus on self-awareness exercises, stress management, group discussion, and take-home exercises. You can learn how to develop your inner capacity to be resilient and strong regardless of your current life challenges. For more information of if you wish to attend, please call 905-687-3914.
You are welcome to bring your lunch.
Light refreshments will be served.
A required course workbook cost is $55 plus HST.
Subsidy considered on an individual basis.
For more information contact: